I am going to read the stories from the Tales from Africa book onto tape cassettes for the blind students. Thank you.Mvumi School, Tanzania
Please visit our current partners' websites to find out more information on the incredible work these charities do in raising the standards of education and literacy in Africa.
- Book Aid International - www.bookaid.org
- Ka Tutandike - www.katutandike.org
- Link Ethiopia - www.linkethiopia.org
- The Sabre Trust - www.sabretrust.org
- The Mvumi School Trust - www.mvumischooltrust.co.uk
- Kaloko Trust - www.kalokotrust.org
- Raleigh International - www.raleighinternational.org
- Read international - www.readinternational.org.uk
- Kitchen Table Charities Trust - www.kitchentablecharities.org
We would also like to extend personal thanks and gratitude to Nick Johnson, Rob Thain at Un-Titled, Stephen Scott at SAS Squad, Carolin and David Sommer at David Sommer Consulting, Julie Begenough and Pam Martin, Ruth Wells, Joseph O'Reilly, Tom Smith and Lesley Pinder at Book Aid for their feedback, support and guidance in making this scheme possible.